Monday, July 7, 2008

Demons






Well, here ya go. Starting off with a bang. Let it all hang out. No secrets. That is what a blog is for right? Well here is my art, my mind, my soul....

I might be crazy.
I like to draw the demons that I see. I see faces everywhere. I noticed it when I would take a long, hot, steamy bath at one of my favorite houses in Austin. So ya know those little bathroom tiles in shower... that have all those swirly, whirlies, and they makes shapes. Well....I saw TONS of demons there. And then I started noticing them everywhere. But I didn't start drawing them until I got to Boston. I have photos of some of the demons....to compare with the drawing. But man....I really wish I would have done the ones that I saw at that house in Austin. Those demons were amazing.


No comments: